Wednesday, April 11, 2007

"Welcome to the Group" Message

Hi everyone,
My name is João, I’ve 25 years old and I’m from Lisbon. I graduate in Physics Engineering at Instituto Superior Técnico and now I’m working here at Skysoft. This is my first job and it’s being very motivating working for the department of Aeronautics, Security & Defence with this terrific team.
Travelling around the world is my favourite hobby and i love to play golf and tennis. I’m also in an astronomy group and in my spare time I like to be with my friends and writing on my blog.
Best regards!

3 comments:

francisco feijó delgado said...

Hmm, não percebo nada... Mas trabalhas na skysoft, ou não?

Sugos said...

Um aspegic fazia-te bem...

Sugos said...

Ah e já agora diz lá que apesar de teres uma namorada super simpática e gira tu te tornaste um traste, e nem respondes aos primos. sim vá translate lá isso...