Monday, November 06, 2006

After All There Was Another


I didn’t care the ring marks that his finger show to me
I only saw his honey look, without secrets, like water
What they said i didn’t hear, ‘cause i thought it was missiveness
I believed only when i saw, with my own eyes
The true

After all there was another
And knowing nothing of it, i smile
For him i was crazy about
To be his wife, one day
After all there was another
A family, a home, a house
And all things considered
The spare time’s love

I didn’t care about his age, for those who love it doesn’t matter
Or even the fact that he wasn’t willing nears door
not even secret dates had put me on alert mode
only when i saw it clearly, i understood
i was wrong

2 comments:

Meio Limão said...

Já em tempos no teatro do colégio fiz canções do mesmo género! E o inverso também tem a sua piada.
"Avec alors para ici?", "Encore bien que je te trouve!" (experimentem dizer isto a um francês, não vai perceber nada!)

Anonymous said...

A questão é que o inglês está correctíssimo. O texto que aparece abaixo é que está mal.